WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO CHANGE IN THE NEW
Welcome to the start of a new financial year, and the opportunity to review and reflect on the past business year, reset, plan and prepare for the coming year. I believe there are some simple questions we can ask ourselves about our professional and personal lives:
- What worked well in the past 12 months?
- What professional achievement in the past 12 months am I proud of?
- What personal achievement in the past 12 months am I proud of?
- What didn’t work, and why?
- What would I do differently if I had the opportunity to change something?
- What do I need to start doing in the new financial year that would improve outcomes?
- What development do I need to increase my productivity, performance and impact?